RACE WARS ARIZONA EVENT RULES
• Race Wars Arizona will be held no matter what, hurricane, tornado, Zombie Apocalypse it doesn’t matter the show WILL go on.
• In order to be let in the event you must purchase a wrist band prior to the event or day of (day of is additional cost)
• You must have your wristband on you at all times (anyone that does not have a wristband on will be asked to leave or purchase a wrist band.
• Pri or to entering the event you must sign a waiver (this can be downloaded via the website and filled out prior to the event) recommended
• There is no alcohol allowed at this event and anyone caught with alcohol wil be removed from the property via Maricopa County Sheriffs.
• Since this is a family of all ages event please be courteous to those around you and please make sure your children are supervised at all times
• No burnouts or excess speed outside of the track
• Everyone MUST listen to the Event staff at all times
• We will have a staffed Fire-Rescue vehicle on site and they will be equipped with the proper equipment should an incident occur. The contracted Fire/Rescue staff on-site will handle any situation and make the call for 9-1-1 as they see fit.
Car Show Participants
• If you are part of a club please have all of your club together when you arrive- spots are limited its suggested to purchase your spot prior to the show
• Your Club decal must be clearly visible on the vehicle in order to be considered for the Club awards
• All vehicles must be ready by 12pm for judging
• Please have your areas cleaned up by 4pm before Awards, there will be a walk-through to make sure all trash is picked up and it could affect your club points.
• If you need a larger display area please email firstname.lastname@example.org (additional costs may apply)
• Please drive slowly and cautiously when going to your area to park and setup
• Please have the Tech sheet printed off and completed prior to the event
• Drivers must be 18 years of age or older
• Please be cautious when driving to and from staging areas